Sunday, February 05, 2006

Finally my PC is BACK!!

Hi everyone, forgive me for not updating this blog site as my PC was sent into the factory to fix my graphic card and that took me 2 1/2 weeks! Finally my PC is back and I can blog again!hahahha...Recently my life without PC was just terrible and simple.Came back from work, ate and bathe then head to sleep.What a simple life and boring one..hahahhaa..I had to struggle through those days without any PC games, internet chatting and onlining..and it was so boring..arghh.

But those days were over and I thank God for it.Believe it or not, I actually prayed to God for PC! hahaha..Hope that the PC will be back before CNY else I will be growing mushrooms at home.After I prayed, God really took mercy on me and granted my wish on one fine Friday just before CNY week, the technician called me up and told me this great news that my PC was fully repaired and asked me to come and get it! I couldn't believe what I heard and I thank God for the answered prayer.This reminds me of a verse in Scripture that proves God really keeps His Word. The verse is taken from Philippians 4:6-7

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus"

No comments: