Monday, March 03, 2008

Memoirs of ASE Part 2~

In my previous post, some of my ex-colleagues got back to me and complained why aren’t they mentioned back there in that post thus I will blog about the rest of them here in this post. However, I’ve got some feedbacks from my friends on how I’ve written about them and I find their response to it quite interesting when they commented about it in MSN. So I will continue to express what I feel about the rest of them in this post in words without much filtering of the ‘truth’.



Okay, first up we have our hilarious Infrastructure section (CH Tan) head whom possess a voice that’s so manly and when he speaks, you would be able to feel his shockwave (not much, but can be felt through the air) even though you may be sitting a few meters from him. He’s our MIS department’s defense manager since he’s the only one that is able to fend off all the users/customers attacks and accuses when issues happens. He is able to think of many realistic examples to reply back to the customers or users and most of them would be silenced by his replies and his manly voice. The best part was whenever he talks on the phone, his voice is projected throughout the whole office and practically everyone hears him speaking on the phone and the content of it. I had such wonderful times laughing in my cubicle at most of the replies he made in the phone calls to the users and that really made my day during those times. That was how I learnt to answer the users with such courage and use all the tactical replies to defend myself. There was once that he dyed his hair gold or light brown during Chinese New Year and I can still picture him in that hairdo even until today. It’s really fun working with him in those days when I was in ASE.




Next, this monkey (Fong Chin Fe)over here loves to pose a lot whenever he takes photographs. He’s one active guy that loves to be involved in almost every activity but of course he’ll surely calculate all the possible costs to involve himself in any of them. Hehe, for me to know and for you to find out (well, it’s easy to find out what that means if you’re from ASE..:P) . However, he’s a good friend and he’s able to give realistic advises to those who seek them from him. Besides that, he’s so friendly that almost the whole plant knows who he is. He can be ASE Idol if there’s such a contest. I will vote for him if there’s such a contest and I will ask Tze How to upload his photos to ASEM INFO so that all the operators can know who he is. His popularity is second to none; in fact, he may even be more popular than the GM himself. There was once, a girl from Production Control resigned from the company and she sends out a good bye mail to everyone. He replied to her something ‘naughty’ as it was his nature of doing so but this time, he has forgotten that the mail was addressed to everyone in the company and he replied to all! Man, if I were him, I would dig a hole and bury myself in there. So humiliating. What’s worse was that her boyfriend was in the same company too! He received that reply as well. Thank God that he knew that this was just a joke or else we wouldn’t see Fong in existence today. (I will be the first to curi all his dragon ball collection figures)




The next person I would like to talk about is our ever young man (TJ Tan) that never seemed to age. Although he may be the eldest among our group (second only to CH), he still fits in easily as he is a very fun person to be mixing with. He seems to be a pro-learner in almost every single thing he does. This can be proven because he excels very fast in any game he plays or anything he does. Last time, he doesn’t play DotA at all but he would love to watch people playing them. Then after a few convictions from us, he tried to play this game versus AI at first. After a few months of intensive training, he managed to play DotA and own like a pro! Not everyone can do that because I still meet lousy players even though they have been playing for years. Some people just wouldn’t learn and will never improve from their current performance but this is not true for TJ! He learns well and excels to be a better player than most of us in our department. He’s always in the top rankings in Facebook games as well. Furthermore, he’s very determined to learn all the game mechanics and is always updated with the latest version plus he likes to ban people in blueserver! That’s one thing I am always lazy to do because it involves a lot of procedures and hard work but that didn’t stop TJ from banning all those leavers!! (I couldn’t find any photo of him so I took it from his Friendster, he’s the second one from the bottom.)




These two lovebirds (Weng Keat & Yvonne) are inseparable as you can see in the photo above and even in real life, both of them shares everything together. Even now, when I think of what to write about them, my hair is already standing due to all the geliness that they like to engage themselves into. The girl is super yuk mar, the guy is super good towards her and both of them are really for each other. (110% compatibility) This girl is called 4P. (Pui Pui Pong Pong) PATENTED, and certified by ASE MIS department. This name came about because she admitted it herself! Of course, I came up with that nick name but I didn’t say that it was her but she claim that title upon herself so now she’s officially the 4P. Hehehe..She’s very jimat one similar to her ‘hubby’. Breakfast time won’t go down canteen with us to eat one but will come down to Weng Keat’s cubicle and ber-romantik there while everyone else is gone. So the ‘yuk mar’, anyway I better stop describing them here if not every single strand of my hair will stand up due to my imagination. The two of them had already bought a home together at Sunny ville and hopefully by the time they move in, Weng Keat know what to do lah.. hehehe.. (Better marry her liao, she already drooling for that sentence to be said by you.). Here are some photographs of the apartment they bought that Yvonne shared with me.


*Behold the isle of DAP~


*next year we go to their house and pai chia~


*titanic pose area


*ber-romantic sessions area


*where 4P keeps her deposits..

Last but not least, I wish all of them the best in their future and undertakings as we have now journeying in a different road now. Adios, and all the best! Hope to see you guys again if there are any gatherings.

No comments: