Sunday, November 06, 2005

Holiday Blues...

I got myself up today when I heard the alarm ringing at 6am which I haven't heard for quite some time. Man, I had the toughest time to get myself up this morning to go to work.. Holidays are great but they aren't enough~!! arghh..gotta wait till Chinese New year then..sigh.. and now at work trying to literally 'WORK' but my eyes are closing while I tried to open my SQL browser..I guess we've always gotta look forward in life rather than to lay back, hoping that those holidays would come back again..

Anyway, just to express myself here and realized that 'holiday blues' are much more worse than just 'monday blues'..I wished I was still studying for my degree where I can take as much 'leave' as I want..muahaha...but again..those were the days...:(

No comments: