Monday, January 07, 2008

Blessed belated New Year 2008

On the eve of New Year, I went to work as usual even though my company was officially shutdown for the day.There were only a few of us working on that day and most of us laze around like a pig in a pig farm.Most of us hanged around in our office and started playing facebook and trying to challenge one another in flash games or racing fluffs. It was really unusual for me that day as I walked along the production floor and this is what I saw:




Wow..so empty..no people at all..looks like some scene in a korean horror movie..maybe next time there's a horror movie called 'The Factory'..



Creepy...(imagine as you walk down this aisle, and then you look afar, there's someone with long hair covering her face standing at the end of the corridor and then shrieks as she flies towards you from the other end with two hands stretched forth towards you..such a 'gai' thought)



More creepy corners...



Unmanned machines operating itself!!



I wonder if I'm able to play hide and seek in the midst of these machines.I think it would be a fun activity to do during shutdown.Or play paint ball in this place...hehe

Well, I guess I was too bored that day that I decided to make stupid stories to entertain myself.Oh yes well, I guess the mind can do such things to me when I'm desperately bored in office.



Blessed belated New Year 2008 everyone! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was reading this and wondering what your point was...

Turns out you had none.

I want my 2 minutes back!