Thursday, January 31, 2008

School Holidays Mood Once Again

Have you (for those who are already working and not studying) ever felt that your company should officially allocate some holidays just like when we were still studying in our days?Don't you just wish you could have a week off without having your personal leaves deducted?Don't you envy those who complains to you that they have nothing to do during their holidays and bore you with their total freedom + time when you have none for yourself to even watch the latest movie in the cinemas even though you know you deserve some time off?




For all this years..


Have you ever felt that you are starting to have back pains and cramps after working for some time and you never had that when you swing around the monkey bar, run around with your friends to the nearest shopping mall even though it's 10km away, you'd still say it's near and come back without any pains or cramps? (Seriously, I did that when I was still in Hamid Khan.Ran to Gallery to buy a pack of Magic cards booster pack! :p )


Remembering those times that I once had when I was young that I can practically do anything with my time and yet get 'ok' results in school (Thanks to all my friends that diligently taught me in my studies).Those were the golden era.Fortunately I enjoyed my study life instead of burying myself in books when time was still available to me to 'waste'.Haha..poor students nowadays..they need to go to so many tuitions and suffer..after studies come out to work lagi suffer..If I were that generation, I would have already drop out from school.haha


Well in a few hours later, I will be experiencing this once again! Today will be my last day at work in ASE after 2 and a half years service there. I will be having a 10 day holiday before I start working in my new company on the 11th of February so it's time for me to party~!Finally, the Bing can have 10 days holidays without any distress or worries for this short period of time!What to do,what to do??What should I do??Where am I gonna spend all my free time??




This is how I'm feeling right now!Who wants to ride with me? =P



Hmm..This is the greatest moment I have yet to savor ever since my uni days.I have to get a good rest from work, catch up with my friends, go meet some old friends, watch all the CNY movies (CJ7 and KungFu Dunk!), go KL and lepak!(hopefully), and of course spend time reading! Can't believe I read leh...Recently found out this new hobby nia.Hopefully it will last..Maybe when one is getting older, reading becomes an interesting hobby then.:)


Just like what John says in John 8:36.. "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." (Although this can't be used literally in this sense, but close enough.:P)



~Set Me Free~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luan lai one. Some more encourage students to drop out.

"Haha..poor students nowadays..they need to go to so many tuitions and suffer..after studies come out to work lagi suffer..If I were that generation, I would have already drop out from school.haha"

Later they follow your words how? Bad influence...

Sei Wakko said...

Hamid Khan to Gallery and back don't even take 10km