Friday, September 14, 2007

Highlights of 2007

Halo semua!! I know I've been missing for quite some time now (almost 1 year) and I do not know whether anyone misses me or not, nevertheless I gonna try to be much more active and committed in updating my blog now.Why such enthusiasm? Well, I have much more time in my hands now since I stopped playing World Of Warcraft now (will elaborate reasons in the next post) thus I can spend more time doing something different.

Various events that I've experienced this year :

- Went to Australia for a 1 week tour (Sydney/Melbourne) which I willingly sponsored myself to go. Got to know a Sammi Cheng/Miriam Yeung lookalike as my tour guide.



-Bing in Australia-

- Organized 2 main church event : Ang Pow Night and IA games. Being involved in this 2 event tells me that it is fun to work with younger people in the church.




- Attended a bible reading conference held in Genting View Resort that changed my life permanently. Change my life priority completely and given up most of my gaming pleasures after what was heard.



- Quited World Of Warcraft. Now, this was a tough one but nevertheless the decision was made and it was a right one. After 2 years of gaming, I felt that I need to retire from this to do some other things that I've missed out in my life.

I believe there will be more to come but I guess this year is quite an eventful year for me.Well I hope there will be more exciting adventures and hopefully updates in here..hehe

No comments: