Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Old Time Favourite

Whenever there's a new arcade game,it never fails to attract my attention when I walk past them.I would usually check out the cool introductions and then decide whether to play them or not when I was young.This game instantly caught my attention and I tried the game immediately without much thought since I love Marvel super heroes and Capcom Street Fighters.

Amazed at the detailed graphics and hyper combos, I decided to train up this game after a one-time try out.I was quite pro in those time since I always drop by at Komtar after schooling hours to play and hang out in the arcade zone.Suprisingly, I didn't fell to the 'Ah Beng' path where most of them starts to learn how to curse,smoke and flirt with passerby ladiesI(girls).I was so captivated by playing these games that I didn't bother to learn those stuff.Hehe.The powa of gaming!

Anyway, back to this game, I would love to review this game as my old time favourite since it's been 7 years now when this game was released.I still play them today and it has been my weekly thingy to release my work stress.Hehe

If you like fast pace action games with hyper combos that would reach up to 99 hits or infinite hits, then this game is for you.Furthermore, you will be able to choose 3 super heroes out of 64 (I think) heroes in the character list to match up with other opponents.Each hero have their own pros and cons thus maximizing the pros would be the winning factor to determine the win.This game is easy to play but yet difficult to master but there are some pros in Penang whom I've met with ultra fast reflexes that can combo you to death once you let go of your guard.There are some players that will abuse the easy style of playing by just picking all projectile heroes which means all 3 heroes can shoot beams to their opponents and then they would just stand back shooting them to avoid close contact.Then there are those who would chose heroes that are able to counter air contacts to avoid being engaged in close contact.There are various styles of playing but I would only salute those who can play close encounters and able to execute the right combos at the right time.

Most of these fights are intense and will definitely make you sweat in your armpits as you control the joy stick and press the button furiously when panic.Hehehe

The combo video above is just a foretaste of what this game can do and it certainly gives you new ideas on how to execute these great combos.I would rate this game 5 out of 5 because I never get bored playing them.

Call me a kid if you want but put that aside when I challenge you to this game and let the heroes do the talking.Yes,I am childish but who isn't?=P So go ahead, change your 50 cent coin into a token and engage me in the battle of the super heroes.Muahahaha.Expecting real players and not projectile cowards.You know what I mean if you play this game. :D

No comments: